PLEASE READ OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT:
Price Leblanc Nissan is committed to securing all nonpublic information afforded us by consumers, customers and past customers as it pertains within the guidelines established by federal regulations of the Gramm-Leach-Billey Act of 1999.
We may collect nonpublic information furnished by you in the form of:
- Applications, forms, or other information provided by you in the course of our business transactions: (income, employment, lender account numbers, etc.).
- Information we obtain at our request: (fax numbers, email address, etc.).
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency: (creditworthiness, employment verification, payment history, etc.).
- Information we receive from others, including public sources: (state registry of motor vehicles, insurance agencies, lienholders, published telephone numbers, etc.).
We are required or may share your nonpublic or product information as permitted by law to our affiliates and affiliated third parties as necessary to fulfill our customer service obligations for the following purposes:
- To third parties who may provide support, services or products for credit sales.
- To this dealership's employee considered agents for contractual lenders involving indirect credit sales or employees assigned administrative duties concerning your transaction.
- To third parties that assist us in marketing our services or products to our customers.
- To investors or other financial institutions of which this dealership assigns credit sales.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To respond to a subpoena, court order or judicial process.
- To our regulators and auditors to protect against fraud, manage risk or resolve customer disputes
The entities explained herein are required to conform to our confidentiality and information security standards and are allowed to use nonpublic personal information on behalf of this dealership. Internally, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those employees on a "need to know" basis and only in performing services and issuing products within the parameters of our transaction. This dealership also employs and maintains the high standards of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards as mandated within federal guidelines to protect and secure nonpublic personal information.
We believe the “opt out” allowed by federal regulators does not apply to your relationship with this dealership as all disclosures possibly supplied to third parties are contained within an authorized exception provided by law or will be performed in connection within the parameters of our transaction executed at your request.
This disclosure is put forth in compliance to the Gramm-Leach-Billey Act of 1999 and The Federal Trade Commission Rule, Standards for Safeguarding Customer Information, "Safeguards Rule", effective May 23, 2003.
Thanks for visiting our web site, we appreciate your business.